Microsoft Webcast: Overview and Demonstration of myBI
Microsoft SQL Server.
IT Decision Maker.
Join this session to see how the Microsoft IT group used business intelligence (BI) tools to create an internal BI portal called myBI. Discover how myBI is a personalized UI portal
that provides access to:
- Scorecards, with Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager.
- Online analytical processing (OLAP) reports, with ProClarity.
- Standard relational reports, with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services.
- Worksheets, with Microsoft Office Excel.
Attend this presentation for a demonstration of how Microsoft takes advantage of its own BI technologies to deliver an enterprise BI capability. (Note: myBI is not available to
customers, but is featured here as an example.
Presenter: Sanjay Soni, Senior Program Manager, Microsoft Corporation
Sanjay Soni is a senior program manager in the Microsoft IT Business Intelligence Center of Excellence. He specializes in business intelligence (BI) using Microsoft technologies, such as Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services and ProClarity. Sanjay has authored
and presented a variety of papers at various BI conferences, including Professional Association for SQL Server (PASS), SQL Connections, The Data Warehousing Institute (TDWI), and Microsoft Tech·Ed. Many of Sanjay’s papers have been published in SQL Server
Magazine and on various Web sites.
View other sessions from
IT Manager Connections: Build Business and Careers on the Microsoft Platform.
Choose how you want to access this content:
If you have questions or feedback,
- View this webcast online, download a WMV, and download the webcast PowerPoint:
- Download the webcast (slides, demonstrations, and audio): Register above.
- Download the podcast (audio only):
MP3 (right click and ‘save target as’ to download)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for the podcast series: