TechNet Webcast: Agile Desktops: Microsoft Application Virtualization and Intel vPro Technology (Level 200)
Microsoft Hyper-V Server.
IT Implem_IT Generalist.
Microsoft Application Virtualization and Intel vPro hardware management provide a winning combination to cost-effectively manage a distributed desktop environment while still providing superior local workstation
performance. In this webcast, we explain how you can use these technologies to smartly apply desktop-focused virtualization and management strategies to a large network environment and improve overall workstation agility using technologies that your organization
may already own. Topics include:
- Common business desktop challenges
- Intel vPro hardware management
- Implementation of Intel vPro
- Using Intel vPro for effective hardware management
- Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Implementation of Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Dynamic virtualization and management solution
Presenter: Keith Mayer, Senior Consultant, WrightRobbins, Inc.
For the past 15 years, Keith Mayer has focused on design, implementation, and training of information technology projects for large global organizations. Currently, Keith is working with Intel to support enterprise network technologies and initiatives. Keith
focuses on development and delivery of best practices in training and learning consulting services to a worldwide audience of Intel and Microsoft partners and customers. Keith also works closely with industry organizations as a subject matter expert in the
areas of project management, data center consolidation, and virtualization.
Choose how you want to access this content:
- View the webcast online (slides, demonstrations, and audio): Register above.
- Download the webcast (slides, demonstrations, and audio): Register above.
- Download the webcast PowerPoint: Register above.
- Download the podcast (audio only):
WMA | MP3 (right click and ‘save target as’ to download)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for the podcast series:
View other sessions from:
Windows Server 2008: Web, Virtualization, Security, and a Solid Foundation.
If you have questions or feedback,