TechNet Webcast: Exchange Server 2007 Guided Labcast Series (Part 5 of 8): Remote Client Access with Exchange Server 2007 (Level 200)
Microsoft Exchange Server.
IT Implem_IT Generalist.
Join this TechNet Labcast to learn about the administrator and client experiences when accessing a server running Microsoft Exchange
Server 2007 from nearly any location. Discover many of the new features in Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access 2007 including calendaring, searching, and Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services capabilities. Finally, see how mobile devices interact with Exchange
Server 2007. A labcast is a blend of webcast and virtual lab in which we provide a guided, hands-on learning environment. Watch and listen as we demonstrate different tasks using Microsoft Office Live Meeting, then we switch to a TechNet Virtual Lab where
you can try it first-hand. Experts are standing by to answer any questions you may have along the way.
• Install the ActiveX control. The Microsoft "Virtual Machine Remote Control" ActiveX control is required to start the virtual lab. Please have it installed prior to attending the labcast.
• Review system requirements. These system settings are required to run the labs successfully.
Presenter: Harold Wong,
Senior Technology Specialist,
Harold Wong is a senior technology specialist with the Microsoft TechNet Presenter team. He spent his first five years with Microsoft as a field systems engineer concentrating on Windows, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Live Communications Server.
Harold studied hard to snag an impressive array of certifications, including MCSE, MCT, Certified Novell Instructor (CNI), Certified Novell Engineer (CNE), and HP Engineering. He loves talking to customers about technology, especially technology related to
deployment and technology that can have a positive business impact. Despite his many technological accomplishments, Harold says his biggest challenge has been raising two children.
Choose how you want to access this content:
- View the webcast online (slides, demonstrations, and audio): Register above.
- Download the webcast (slides, demonstrations, and audio): Register above.
- Download the webcast PowerPoint: Register above.
- Download the podcast (audio only):
MP3 (right click and ‘save target as’ to download)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for the podcast series:
View other sessions from
Exchange Server in Depth: Master Concepts and Optimize Your Server Environment.
If you have questions or feedback,