TechNet Webcast: Exchange Server 2007 Guided Labcast Series (Part 2 of 8): Analysis Tools in Exchange Server 2007 (Level 200)
Microsoft Exchange Server.
IT Implem_IT Generalist.
Join this TechNet Labcast to become familiar with the Exchange Management Shell, which
provides a powerful command-line interface and associated command-line plug-ins for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 that enable automation of administrative tasks. We show you how to move mailboxes between stores using the Exchange Management Shell, and
walk you through client configuration using the new AutoDiscover feature. Learn how you can take full advantage of the analysis tools built into Exchange Server 2007 that are designed to help you keep your messaging environment running optimally. A labcast
is a blend of webcast and virtual lab in which we provide a guided, hands-on learning environment. Watch and listen as we demonstrate different tasks using Microsoft Office Live Meeting, then we switch to a TechNet Virtual Lab where you can try it first-hand.
Experts are standing by to answer any questions you may have along the way.
• Install the ActiveX control. The Microsoft "Virtual Machine Remote Control" ActiveX control is required to start the virtual lab. Please have it installed prior to attending the labcast.
• Review system requirements. These system settings are required to run the labs successfully.
Senior Technology Specialist,
Harold Wong is a senior technology specialist with the Microsoft TechNet Presenter team. He spent his first five years with Microsoft as a field systems engineer concentrating
on Windows, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft Office Live Communications Server. Harold studied hard to snag an impressive array of certifications, including MCSE, MCT, Certified Novell Instructor (CNI), Certified Novell Engineer (CNE), and HP Engineering.
He loves talking to customers about technology, especially technology related to deployment and technology that can have a positive business impact. Despite his many technological accomplishments, Harold says his biggest challenge has been raising two children.
Choose how you want to access this content:
- View the webcast online (slides, demonstrations, and audio): Register above.
- Download the webcast (slides, demonstrations, and audio): Register above.
- Download the webcast PowerPoint: Register above.
- Download the podcast (audio only):
MP3 (right click and ‘save target as’ to download)
- Subscribe to the RSS feed for the podcast series:
View other sessions from
Exchange Server in Depth: Master Concepts and Optimize Your Server Environment.
If you have questions or feedback,