On-Demand: Enterprise-Class Cloud Powered by HyperV and now Integrated with SQL Server for Business Continuity
46 minute(s) 57 second(s)
Microsoft Hyper-V Server and Microsoft SQL Server.
IT Decision Maker.
Enterprise-Class Cloud Powered by HyperV and now Integrated with SQL Server for Business Continuity
While cloud adoption is increasing rapidly, cloud workloads are often not performing to meet critical SLAs for business continuity, due to inadequately integrated databases with limited
or no high-availability or a disaster recovery plans. Now there is a solution!
By teaming with Microsoft Dimension Data delivers Hyper-V Virtualized Business Application support on dedicated infrastructure with available
managed services using SQL Server 2012 and 2014. Dimension Data’s Private CaaS offers a complete, pre-integrated private cloud environment using Windows Server 2012 R2, SQL Server 2012, Hyper-V 2012 R2, and System Center 2012 R2 that delivers a flexible
and elastic enterprise class architecture, hardware-based Layer-2 networking, WAN optimization, strict enterprise-level security and compliance policies, and our CloudControl™ management software for automated administration and provisioning across your entire
Consolidate your workloads to SQL 2012 or 2014 on our enterprise-class private cloud powered by HyperV!
Please join us for this webinar to understand the value of SQL Server, HyperV and managed application services from Dimension Data and how it can benefit your organization. By attending,
you will learn:
· Our integrated Private CaaS and SQL Server solutions for your enterprise workloads
· Why you should migrate and modernize existing corporate applications to the CaaS
· How to extend the life of older 32-bit business apps and reduce the maintenance burden
· What are the key benefits of the managed services for your mission critical business applications
· Luke Foster - Global Product Manager for CaaS, Dimension Data
· Yogesh Rami - Senior Director of Product Marketing Cloud Business Unit, Dimension Data
· William Ninobla - Senior Solution Architect Cloud Business Unit, Dimension Data
· Sarah Barela - Partner Technical Strategist, Microsoft